WHAT IS TOTAL SENIOR CARE?
Total Senior Care is a comprehensive managed long-term care plan for adults, 55 years old or older, who wish to live at home but need assistance in order to maintain health, complete day-to-day activities and remain safe at home for as long as possible. We encourage members to take an active part in their own health care and we offer a wide range of services. The program is designed to provide each member with the very best possible care. Many of our services are provided in our program at the Total Senior Care Center, located in Olean.
If you choose to join Total Senior Care, our Care Team will work closely with you and your family. The Team includes physicians, nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists and other caring workers who work together with you to:
- Understand your medical and long-term care needs.
- Develop a plan of care including all the medically necessary services.
- Provide you with medical care that is focused on the special needs of a person 55 years old or older and closely monitor your health needs.
- Provide a range of long-term care services to be sure that everyone is working together to provide you with the best care.
- Ensure that you receive all your health care through Total Senior Care.
Board of Directors
Carol Mahoney, CEO & President
Sr. Miriam Natale, Secretary
Thomas Delaney, Ph.D.
Dr. Pierre Dionne, Chairman
Linda Pullman, N.P.
Our Service Area
Who is Eligible for Total Senior Care
- Eligible participants must live in Cattaraugus, Allegany, or Chautauqua County
- 55 years or older
- Determined eligible for nursing home level of care
- Need community based long term care services for more than 120 days
- Able to live safely in the community with the services of the plan
- Eligible for Medicaid and/or Medicare, or willing and able to pay the portion of the PACE premium that is not covered by the participant’s insurance
What are Total Senior Care’s Advantages
As a program member, you will work with your Care Team to develop a plan of services designed specifically for you. The team will talk with you, offer professional medical advice and arrange all the medical and long-term care services you need.
Total Senior Care provides a wide range of services, so that you can get all the help you need from one program. You also get the expertise of our staff to be sure that all your health care is coordinated.